1) Data We Collect
a) There is certain data which we may collect either intentionally or unintentionally through your having visiting our website. This may include, but is not limited to: your IP ("Internet Protocal") Address, your computer timezone information, a fingerprint of your browser that was used to access the site, and any other information provided through the HTTP header information that our server received at the time of your request.
b) If you decide to subscribe to service[s], we may collect information in addition to those stated previously in paragraph 1(a). This may include but is not limited to: your name, your address, your phone number, your email addresss, information needed for billing purposes, and a password for your account with us.
a) Our server[s] may keep a log that contains some or all of the information stated in paragraphs 1(a) and 1(b) above. These logs are kept for system maintenance, bug tracking, and other related business activities.
b) The logs previously stated in paragraph 2(a) will only be kept on server in their original location[s] for 24 hours. After which time they will be backed-up to a secure off-site storage and will be removed from the server automatically.
c) All off-site log backups before mentioned in paragraph 2(b) will be removed from the secure off-site backup location exactly thirty(30) days after their creation automatically.
d) All logs and log backups are strictly CONFIDENTIAL and are not shared to any outside persons for any reasons except those listed below in Section 3.
3) Information Sharing
We DO NOT under any circumstances share your personal information except as applicable under the following clauses:
a) In conducting billing purposes, for example a Credit Card Processor.
b) In contacting or communicating with you in regards to your account with us.
c) To a Court of Law in the Republic of Kosovo, upon lawful and valid Order of aforementioned Court.
4) Right to Alter or Delete
a) You have the right, upon request, have any information we currently posses in regards to you:
1) to be updated with current and accurate information
2) to be deleted in part or in whole
3) to be restricted from outside use
4) to be "anonymized"
b) To enact any of the rights aforementioned in paragraph 4(a), please make a written communication of such intent. It should be sent by:
1) emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address registered on the account, at which time we will reply and ask you to confirm the request for security purposes (to avoid spoofing requests).
2) by a ticket submitted while logged into the account the change is being request for
3) by registered post to: RKS HOSTING LLC, Rruga e Pejes 790, Fushe Kosove, 12000, Republic of Kosovo, ensuring to enclose a certified (stamped and signed by Notar or Notary Public) copy of a valid Passport issued by a proper country authority as recognized by at least 1/3 of the members of the United Nations that matches the information on the account. Please be sure to include all information currently on the account as well as your request in regards to said information to ensure timely processing of your request.
5) Right To Request Review
a) You have the right to at any time request to receive a copy of any and all information we have about you or your account[s] with us.
b) To enact this right and request review, please follow the same process outlined in paragraphs 4(b)(1) through 4(b)(3).
7) Communications with Us
a) Any and all communications you make with us are considered CONFIDENTIAL. They are not shared outside of our company for any reason except with your prior consent or in accordance with Section 3 above.
b) Unsolicited communications that are not in relation to your account with us, as well as legal requests from outside parties, and any other matters involving the larger public are EXEMPT from paragraph 7(a) above and are subject to publication.
b) After an update, we will attempt to contact you by email at the address on your account to notify you of such update, if you hold an active account with us.
9) Data Protection Laws
a) In Kosovo, your data protection is ensured by certain laws. Having said that, we provide this section to give you an outline of what the Law of Kosovo gives you in regards to data protection outside of those explicitly outlined here.
b) Article 36, paragraph 4 of the Constitution of the Republic of Kosovo stipulates that the collection, storage, access, correction, and use of personal data is regulated by Law.
c) Law 03/L-172 provides for the basis of data protection in Kosovo. You can find a copy of that here: Kosovo Law 03/L-172.
d) Law 03/L-172 was updated in 2019 and applied as Law 06/L-082. You can find a copy of the updated Law here: Kosovo Law 06/L-082
e) In accordance with the Law of Kosovo, we hereby provide you with the following information:
1) We are the Data Controller for purposes of Law: RKS HOSTING, Rruga e Pejes 790, Fushe Kosove, 12000, Republic of Kosovo.
2) Your data is being collected in accordance with Article 5, Sections 1.1 ("if the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes") and 1.2 ("if processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a contracting party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract").
3) In accordance with Article 6, Section 3, you are hereby informed of your right to withdraw consent at any time. -- "The data subject is entitled to withdraw his or her consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Prior to giving consent, the data subject shall be informed thereof. The withdrawal shall be done in the same way as the giving of the consent."